- Notify iCASE of your intention to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select the Application Package to open an online fillable form, complete and email or print the form. Note: If you are using Adobe Reader, you will not be able to save the form, you must complete and email or print immediately upon completion.
- Email or Snail Mail your application along with a $150.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Produce a short video highlighting your baseball skills using the “Sample Applicant Videos” below as a guide.
iCASE Sample Applicant Videos
Below are some videos that will give you an idea of what iCASE is looking for in its student athletes.
When your creating your video remember to include:
- Introduction of yourself.
- Your school name and what grade you are in.
- Your date of birth, age, height.
- Which way do you bat and throw.
Other elements to think about while creating your video:
- Wear a baseball uniform
- Your video does not have to be professionally done! Just use your family camera. You do not need to attempt to put in sub-titles, assuming you follow the steps above correctly.
- Your video should be approximately 2 minutes in length
- Post your video on YouTube and send us a link, there is a place on the application form to enter it.